Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My song is love

Received in the mail yesterday my contract for Exit Interview, which was neat. How weird to be talking about this little project, that I put together quickly, without so much invested in it, as in a manuscript, which is nice, refreshing. I'll send it back out today.

***

Memoir continues. I have about 3,000 words now. I just want to get to a point where I can show it to someone. It's going very well, I think. I'm not sure why this time out is different from the past few abortive attempts, but I really think I'll bring the damn thing in this time.

***

God help me, The Omen today.

2 comments:

C. Dale said...

I don't think you will have much trouble getting an agent to help you sell the memoir. Just write it!

Paul said...

O you of lots of faith!

I'm writing, I'm writing! Right now, even.