Sunday, July 03, 2005

Movies today

I'm fit for public visual consumption again. Or getting there. Almost. Bruises fading. Cuts and scrapes beginning to heal. Still have the black eyes, but at least the swelling is down. The only thing still causing a good bit of pain is my left arm: I sprained it pretty good and it's holding on to its aggrieved status. Lots of Advil for me.

But I'm alive and well.

***

Looking forward to next week when Victoria Chang and her husband will be here in Chattanooga. Victoria will be coming from Warren Wilson in North Carolina on her way to Sewanee, which is atop Monteagle Mountain, which is just outside the city. It'll be good to see them again.

***

War of the Worlds today.

4 comments:

Eduardo C. Corral said...

Dear Quasimodo,

I'm glad you're feeling better. Will you be posting some pics of your battle scars?

Paul said...

Probably!

Anonymous said...

you don't know me..but if you only knew how i counted the ways since reading your early poems in rodney's workshop...thanx for keeping hope alive.

Anonymous said...

you don't know me..but if you only knew how i counted the ways since reading your early poems in rodney's workshop...thanx for keeping hope alive.