Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I got the pork chop and she got the pie

Exit Interview is, in fact, back from the printer. They'll be winding their way down from Grand Rapids to you through the capillaries of the US post in the next day or so if you've pre-ordered. I'm looking forward to seeing it when I get my little passle of copies.

So as a friend of mine described it the other day, eight bucks for a slice of my soul.

That's either a bargain or catstrophic inflation. Haven't decided yet.

***

The new Dylan is rocking my world. I loved Time Out of Mind from the start but Love and Theft took a while to catch on with me, probably because it came out September 11th, 2001. But Modern Times is maybe my favorite of this knockout run he's on. At 65.

***

Word from up north is that the chapbook looks very sharp indeed. Yay very sharp.

1 comment:

sam of the ten thousand things said...

I plan on giving Modern Times more of my ear... but I think Love and Theft is his best recording since Blood on the Tracks.