Thursday, May 19, 2005

Early morning

Up early today (but not for Star Wars). It's very quiet here, this summer. Just birds and bells. Yesterday I hung from my porch one of those types of flowers that attracts hummingbirds; I've a hummingbird feeder hanging too, filled with its boiled nectar. I've always loved hummingbirds, little kinetic, emerald knuckles hovering, drinking. I hope I can get some to start coming here: I can see the feeder through the window when watching tv in the living room.

***

Dreams about poems last night.

***

I want to live in a world where zeppelin travel caught on.

2 comments:

LKD said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hummingbirds are beautiful. When my dad was very ill several years ago, he returned from the hospital but was still home-bound for some time. We bought him hummingbird feeders, and he spent a great deal of time watching them. He even had a ruby-throated one that would visit, which became his favorite because it would torment the others and take charge. Hope you have lots of hungry visitors!