Friday, March 18, 2005

The Ever Lovin' Stick

So Willson over at Disruptive Juxtaposition has passed me the stick. I wondered if anyone would. Thanks, man. I'll try my best.

You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be? One of Matty Stepanek's books. And, yes, I'm going to hell for saying that. I know.

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? Not that I can remember. Not in a book, really. Maybe Willow from Buffy.

The last book you bought is: No Planets Strike, by Josh Bell.

The last book you read: The Obvious, by Bradley Paul.

What are you currently reading? Currently, I'm in between. But I've plans to read Victoria Chang's book, Josh's book, and a few others.

Five books you would take to a deserted island:


1. The Bible

2. James Wright's collected poems.

3. The Dream Songs

4. The complete Walt Whitman

5. The complete John Donne

Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?

Whoever I can find that hasn't received it yet.



3 comments:

Anthony Robinson said...

Dammit, Paul.

I really wanted to add Berryman and Donne too. Maybe I should reconsider Quixote and the Odyssey...

early hours of sky said...

I almost put down Wright's poems and Whitman, there are way to many books to just bring five.

Suzanne said...

I love, love, love Donne. :-)