Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Live-In Skin

Went to see Pulse yesterday but had to leave about 10 minutes in to make a phone call. I was the only one in the theater. I'll try again today or tomorrow.

At least I got to see a few minutes of Kristen Bell.

***

I think everything is set for Exit Interview: paper stock, cover stock, proofing, etc. It's been a lot of fun doing this. It's work I like, a different kind of creativity, the business of making an actual object instead of dorking around with words inside my head.

I think there will be a link for ordering put up later today. I'll post it when it's there.

It should be out in the next few weeks.

***


I love that place, that space, that span, before poems happen. When you feel like the ionized air just before a lightning strike.

1 comment:

shanna said...

that's some good air.
sometimes i stall just to make it last longer.

congrats on EI. :)