Friday, June 30, 2006

Still shhh

I still can't fully reveal the details of yesterday's secret, for various reasons. Maybe by next week I'll be able to. I didn't mean to be coy, of course, though it was kind of fun to have my own little secret. A few of you know so keep in mind it's still hush-hush.

But I think it's probably ok to give you the broad, non-specific outline. I found out yesterday that Notes for My Body Double has been accepted by a pretty great press.

I'm really quite ecstatic. It's been arduous, to say the least, getting this book out into the world. So to everyone who put up with my whining, I say thank you for not shooting me.

In the face. With a bazooka.

18 comments:

Suzanne said...

SuperSTAR!!!!!!!!

xoxoxox

C. Dale said...

You rock!

Paul said...

I am, currently, doing very extreme air guitar.

Well, not really.

Spiritually, I am.

Anonymous said...

When most people say that have a secret, then refuse to tell you exactly what the secret is until a certain amount of time has passed, the secret is usually the same.

You must be pregnant. Pregnant with what, I'm not sure. But pregnant all the same.

Congratulations!

Charles said...

That's great, Paul! I'm so excited to read it. :)

Jeannine said...

Yay! I'm so glad!

sam of the ten thousand things said...

Congratulations. You're a fine poet.

Nick said...

Congrats!

Name: Matthew Guenette said...

tell me which press, so i can know officially i'm out of the running...dam you, dam you!

--your fan club's secretary of defense

Amanda Auchter said...

How very exciting! I'm glad for you! Congrats!

Paul said...

Thanks, y'all!

Peter said...

Great news! Mucho congrats.

cK said...

Well done, bub. I'll post a congrats on my blog when official word is released...though I can't promise it'll drive more traffic to you.
-cK

Montgomery Maxton said...

This is better than sex (news). Sort of. Well, you know what I mean. Congrats Paul.

Paul said...

I don't know about that, MM, but thanks!

Anne Haines said...

Excellent! Looking forward to the non-sordid details. :)

LKD said...

Ah, another book I can recommend to everyone I know. I can't wait! (grin)

Go, you!


(congratulations, sir...)

lk

(whenever I see the word bazooka, which frankly, isn't all that often, I think of bubblegum)

Kelli Russell Agodon - Book of Kells said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for you. And I'm happy for me to buy your book.

Cheers!
Kelli