Friday, February 03, 2006

This is a call

My legs hurt. Somebody pass me the Advil.

***

I'm looking for poems for the third issue of Mot Juste, which is starting to come together, so please send us good poems.

Or great ones. That'd be ok, too.

***

Missed this the other day, but here's a fine poem from my pal Ted:

When I Was Gone to Summer

***

As Notes for My Body Double draws ever nearer, I thought I'd post again the link for pre-ordering it:

Pre-order!

Of course, you'll have my eternal gratitude and undying affection if you do. I promise, it's less crappy than the first one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Less crappy? Ahh... modesty is an attractive quality, but get serious, you're the boy with genius poetry power. Remember? ;)

Paul said...

I don't quite remember that. Remind me? ;)